Thursday, January 26, 2006

my hero(ine)

i just stole this quiz from my blogger friend, cincysundevil. below are the results of the superhero whose qualities i embody most. ;)

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
80%
The Flash
75%
Superman
60%
Robin
57%
Spider-Man
55%
Hulk
45%
Green Lantern
45%
Supergirl
35%
Catwoman
30%
Iron Man
30%
Batman
20%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test


y'all know that wonder woman--lynda carter--was latina, right? half mexican/half english. and we were just talking about latina feminists!

@>-->>---

3 comments:

Joel said...

I am 75% Spiderman and 70% The Flash... for whatever that's worth.

HispanicPundit said...

I'm not even going to take the test, I already know that I am a cross between Superman and the Hulk...with some iron man and batman thrown in. :-)

Btw, I didn't know wonderwomen was Hispanic. Wow, you learn something new everyday.

Cincysundevil said...

Very fitting! At least I didn't come out with Wonder Woman. I wouldn't look good in the costume.