Friday, January 20, 2006

blog tag

my roommate blog tagged me with this one.

4 jobs you have had in your life

salesgirl for the Limited (i'm still recovering)
hasher (that's what they call students who worked in the dorm kitchens at Stanford)
junior high Spanish teacher
lecturer at the University of Texas

4 movies you could watch over and over

When Harry Met Sally
Selena
Amelie
Some Kind of Wonderful

4 places you have lived

Bakersfield, CA
Mountain View, CA
La Feria, Texas in the Rio Grande Valley
Santa Barbara, CA


4 TV shows you love to watch

Gilmore Girls
Sex and the City (still)
Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals
Grey's Anatomy

4 places you have been on vacation

Costa Rica
Mexico
Italy
Spain

4 websites you visit daily

bloglines
Yahoo Mail
Gmail
google

4 of your favorite foods

Freebird steak burritos
my mom's lasagna
Quack's salty oat cookies
fresh garlic naan

4 places you would rather be right now

California
a clean beach anywhere
the Rio Grande Valley
...but I'm happy in Austin!

@>->>---

4 comments:

Olga said...

Oooh! I posted Wizard of Oz, but it should have been Selena. I realized this as I was walking to my car today. What?! I had nothing else to think about!

Joel said...

what is it with girls and Selena... don't get me wrong, I liked the movie- but the other day it was on TV and my sister sat down and started watching it with me and she knew EVERY line of the movie, and I'm not talking about just the major lines, I mean every single line of the movie... she even knew the parts in Spanish and she doesn't even speak Spanish!?!?

Cincysundevil said...

Any lady who likes Amelie is okay with me. I'll admit I saw the movie like 20 times. I've got to admit, your vacation spots sound great too. I haven't been to Spain or Italy yet, but I can't wait to go!

jennifer said...

cincy,
you're turning out to be a big softy. ;)